- 2 6-ounce cans light tuna packed in olive oil, undrained
- 1/4 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained, 1 teaspoon oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1 6-ounce package baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/2 pounds roast turkey breast, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Blend tuna with oil, mayonnaise, broth, anchovies with oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, and 2 teaspoons capers in processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
Arrange spinach on platter. Arrange turkey atop spinach. Pour sauce atop turkey, smoothing surface with knife. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup capers.