Chocolate-Nut Tart with Dried Fruit
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup assorted nuts (such as pecans, sliced almonds, pistachios, and hazelnuts), toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit (such as cherries, golden raisins, cranberries, and blueberries)
- Large pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/3 cup toffee bits, such as Skor (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 450°F. Press pie crust onto bottom and up sides of 10-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges, if needed. Pierce crust all over with fork. Bake until deep golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool. Spread preserves over bottom of crust.
Bring cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low; add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts, fruit, and coarse salt. Spread chocolate mixture in crust. Sprinkle toffee bits over tart. Chill until set, about 2 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature.