Tomato, Mozzarella & Thai Basil Crostini
- 12 slices of seven-grain or sesame bread
- 2 cups (about 10 ounces) halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Grill bread slices and rub with garlic clove.
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, shallot, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Season with sea salt and pepper; let sit for 15 minutes.
Put sliced fresh mozzarella on toasts. Spoon tomato mixture over mozzarella and garnish with Thai basil leaves. Season with sea salt and pepper.