The best pork steak
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Yesterday I had pork chops on the menu. On this occasion I tested an idea related to cooking with tomato paste, basil and garlic. I declare this recipe the best pork steak !!!!
- 700 gr pork chop
- 100 g of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red pasta
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried basil
- 1 tablespoon grated dried garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper with lemon
- Pt puree:
- 500 gr potatoes
- 100 gr butter
- green garlic
- green parsley
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION The best pork steak:
- The pork chop is cut in half and then sliced into thicker slices.
- Gently squeeze and stretch the chop with your hand; pork tenderloin.
- Prepare a mixture of tomato paste, olive oil, pepper, salt, granulated garlic and basil.
- Grease the slices of meat on both sides with the mixture of spices, oil and tomato paste.
- Let the meat rest, for cold marinating, for an hour.
- Put the meat tray and half a cup of water in the oven.
- I cooked the meat at 205 degrees.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the puree.
- Boil potatoes in salted water with green parsley and chopped green garlic.
- The hot, boiled potatoes are crushed and mixed with butter.
- Serve the chop and mashed steak, accompanied by your favorite salad.
Let the meat rest, for cold marinating, for an hour.
You can use any piece of pork you have.