New recipes

Lebar

Lebar


All the pork is boiled in salted water. After it has boiled well, remove it from the water and leave it to cool, then cut it into large pieces.

Finely chop the onion and fry in oil, then allow to cool.

The meat is passed through a mincer through a medium sieve, then through a small sieve, together with the hardened onion. Add salt, pepper and a little dried thyme over this mixture and mix.

Mount the tulumba on the mincer, then insert a mat on it (which is first blown to check if it is broken), which is tied with thread at the end. Fill the mat with the meat composition, but leave it a little lighter so that it doesn't break when it boils, then tie it with string and at the other end. The same is done with the second mat.

The stuffed mats are boiled in salted water, over low heat, and pricked with a needle from place to place so as not to break. Boil for about 30-40 minutes, then remove from the water and put to dry, pressed between two choppers, with a weight on top. Serve the next day.



Discounted products

Extraordinarily good products and always fresh !! Congratulations!

Exceptionally well-prepared products, seriousness in order processing, exceptional packaging, punctual delivery! I highly recommend the trust!

High quality products! Like at home mom! thank you very much! I'm glad I found them! Note10!

Fresh products delivered directly to the door, fair prices and tailor-made packaging. I recommend with confidence

Super good products. I ordered pork jerky, pork neck, homemade drum and they were all excellent. I recommend!

You can order by phone at:

2021 & copy doinepoti.ro All rights reserved.
Developed by YOURWEBDESIGNER.RO

ORDER & # 258 MINIMUM & # 258 150 LEI - FREE DELIVERY & # 258
BOOK & # 258M DOAR & IcircN PRAHOVA


Glass house drum. The ingenious method by which your drum comes out perfectly round

The composition for leprosy should be about 75% meat from the liver, kidneys, heart, goiter and the remaining 25% fat from the goiter, writes bzi.ro.

Lebăr. The pork cheeks are washed with warm water and a little vinegar, rinse well and cut into quarters to fit in the pan in which we will boil them. They are stuffed so that the sausages are full but not too thick, because then they will crack during cooking.

Lebăr. It is tied at the ends with thread and pricked with an andrea so that it does not crack during boiling. Boil the pork leek and simmer for 30 minutes in boiling water, turn on both sides and prick each time we turn them. After they have boiled, remove them with a spatula on a tray, put a bottom and a weight on them to press, leave it like that until the next day. The next day, the leper's pieces are cleaned of grease and hung out in the air. Serve sliced ​​with mustard or pickles.


House leopard

All put in a pot, along with the onion cut in half, cover with water.

Add salt and bay leaves and simmer for 30 minutes.

When the organs are cooked, take them out in a bowl and let them cool a little.

Then they go through the shredder.

Add the crushed garlic over the chopped organs.

Mix well with the juice in which the organs were boiled, so that at the end the composition is creamy, not dry.

Match the taste with salt and pepper, then fill with this mixture the very well washed mats. The mats must not be very full, the composition cakes so as not to have problems when boiling.

Tie the ends of the mats with string.

Boil in cold water.

When they start to boil, make a few stings with the needle, so as not to break during boiling (the pressure formed inside is released). Boil on low heat for 30 minutes.

After boiling, remove and allow to cool. Keep cool.


Tasty and ingenious Christmas dishes

In order to attract everyone's attention and especially to enjoy praise from your loved ones, you will have to surprise them with some Christmas trays as they have never eaten before. That's why the lebar is sure it will do a good job. Here's what you need for this lebar recipe:

1 lung
2 spline
1 liver
Thick pork matte
Two eggs
a glass of wine
3-4 cloves of garlic
Salt, pepper, oil
3 bay leaves

Most of the time it is eaten by boiling the entrails. In a large pot of water, boil the entrails. Add peppercorns and a few bay leaves and let them boil very well. Then take them out, drain them well and chop them in the car. Grind the garlic and add it to the minced meat. If you feel it is too big, you can drive it again to crumble properly.


One serving contains: 165.3 Calories, 4.9 g Carbohydrates, 23.8 g Protein, 5.2 g Lipids, 0.7 g Fiber

Ingredients for 8 servings

  • Pork liver (1000 g)
  • Lean pork muscle (500 g)
  • Onions (1 medium piece / 100 g)
  • Bay leaf (20 g)
  • Apple cider vinegar (20 ml)

Spices: Freshly ground black pepper (10 g), Salt

Method of preparation

  1. Wash the pork cheeks well and keep them in a bowl of cold water, in which salt and vinegar are added. The liver is kept in cold water, which must be changed periodically.
  2. Then boil the pork muscle and the liver together with the onion and a teaspoon of salt. Remove the foam that accumulates on the surface and add the bay leaves.
  3. After boiling, remove the muscle and liver and allow to cool, then double through the mincer.
  4. Season the mixture to taste, and fill the pork cheeks with the special funnel mounted on the mincer. The leek is tied at the ends and boiled on low heat for 30 minutes. Remove and press.
  5. Serve cold, with a teaspoon of mustard and onion.

The Dietary Leprosy recipe is just one example in the book Dietary recipes for Christmas. In addition to leprosy, it contains many other traditional recipes: beef salad, drum, caltaboș, sauerkraut, cozonac and others. It has practically everything you need for a holiday meal without extra pounds.

book Dietary Recipes for Christmas It is specially designed by me and my colleagues at the KiloStop Nutrition Clinic for people who want to stay fit and even lose weight during the holidays.

Here you will find 60 delicious recipes, which do not exceed 200 calories per serving. The book includes:

  • 20 recipes for entrees
  • 10 recipes for soups and salads
  • 20 recipes for the main courses
  • 10 recipes for dessert

Buy the book now Dietary Recipes for Christmas and enjoy delicious and low-calorie meals, even during the holidays!


Pork is washed with cold water. The pork liver is left in the water for a while so that the blood comes out of it, then it is boiled separately without salt, it is foamed well, it is tried (stung) with a fork and when no more blood comes out it means that it is ready and removed. in a plate.

The pork heart, pork kidneys and pork leg are boiled in water in which you put a half-cut onion, a teaspoon of peppercorns and two bay leaves, froth.

The pork leg will boil faster and the first one will be removed.

After boiling, the heart and kidneys are removed in a plate and left to cool.

The goiter is cleaned of mice. Cut the meat into strips and chop through a mincer, chop mixed, one piece at a time because the liver is harder to chop. In the resulting composition, add a little salt, hot paprika, ground thyme and the juice in which the meat was boiled.

CHRISTMAS RECIPES 2019. 9 traditional recipes for the holiday table. You have to try them!

Lebăr recipe. Mix the leek composition well until you get a thick paste, neither too hard nor too soft, of the consistency of the sausage composition.

Glass house drum. The ingenious method by which your drum comes out perfectly round

The composition for leprosy should be about 75% meat from the liver, kidneys, heart, goiter and the remaining 25% fat from the goiter, writes bzi.ro.

Lebăr recipe. The pork cheeks are washed with warm water and a little vinegar, rinse well and cut into quarters to fit in the pan in which we will boil them. They are filled so that the sausages are full but not too thick, because then they will burst during cooking.

Lebăr recipe. It is tied at the ends with thread and pricked with an andrea so that it does not crack during boiling. Boil the pork leek and simmer for 30 minutes in boiling water, turn on both sides and prick each time we turn them. After they have boiled, remove them with a spatula on a tray, put a bottom and a weight on them to press, leave it like that until the next day. The next day, the leper's pieces are cleaned of grease and hung out in the air. Serve sliced ​​with mustard or pickles.


It's not hard to do, but you have to spend an hour in the kitchen. Deserve! No preservatives, no additives.

Ingredients

  • 1 pork liver
  • 2 pork lungs
  • 1 spleen of pork
  • 200 grams of fatty meat from pork leg
  • salt
  • pepper
  • thyme
  • 1-2 pork intestines for sausages

Method of preparation

The liver, lungs, spleen and fatty meat are washed very well and left in cold water for 30 minutes, so that all the blood comes out.

Then boil in cold water with salt and thyme. After boiling, the juice is not thrown away, and the meat and entrails are passed through the mincer.

The resulting paste is kneaded with 2-3 tablespoons of juice in which they boiled the ingredients.

Attach to the mincer the sausage funnels (tulumbe) on which the pork intestine is pulled. Fill the intestine, tie at both ends and let cool.

Homemade leprosy can be served with pickles, horseradish or mustard, in the morning, at noon and in the evening. Don't get tired!


House leopard. How to prepare correctly

To prepare the lebar you need 5 kg of pork, 2 kg of pork liver, 6 meters of large intestines of pork, 4 onions, paprika, two bay leaves, salt and pepper, to taste.

The way to prepare Banat goodness is a simple one. Meat and pork liver are boiled in water, along with onions, salt and bay leaves. When they have boiled well, remove them from the liquid and leave to cool. Then, chop either with a knife or with a mincer, and then mix with paprika, salt and pepper.