Cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla cream
In a bowl mix the liquid ingredients (milk, eggs, essence, oil). In another bowl mix the solid ingredients (flour, baking powder, cocoa, sugar, chocolate). Then combine the liquid ingredients with the solid ones. The composition (which has the consistency of a thick cream), put with a spoon in the muffin tray. The forms must be filled about 2/3, because they will grow in the oven. Bake on the right heat in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
After cooling, garnish with the cream prepared as follows:
The sugar mixes well with the butter at medium speed. Then lower the speed of the mixer and add the milk, with a spoon, mixing carefully. After all the milk has been added, increase the mixing speed to the maximum and continue mixing (at least 5 minutes) until the cream becomes frothy.
Cake with chocolate cream and vanilla cream
Mix the yolks very well with 4 tablespoons of sugar. Beat the egg whites with the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar. Mix the two compositions, add the almond essence, flour in the rain and cocoa gradually. Pour the composition into a 26 cm cake pan lined with baking paper greased with a little butter. Put the tray in the preheated oven over medium heat for 30-35 minutes. We do the toothpick test. Let the countertop cool. Cut the worktop in three.
Rub the yolks with the sugar. Gradually add the flour and vanilla sugar and milk. Put the cream on low heat, stirring constantly. After boiling for a few minutes, let the cream cool. When the cream is completely cold, gradually add the butter.
Mix the egg whites with 30 g of sugar, the yolks with the other 30 g of sugar. Melt the chocolate (preferably a dark chocolate). Allow the chocolate to cool slightly (40 C), then gradually add the coffee and do not stop stirring the composition. The coffee must have the same temperature as the melted chocolate. Add the chocolate to the yolks and add the egg foam and cream. Homogenize everything carefully so as not to spoil the consistency of the foam with rotational movements from bottom to top.
Pyramid cake with white chocolate cream
The top & # 8211 the size of a classic stove tray
- 5 & # 32 eggs
- 5 & # 32 tablespoons flour
- 5 & # 32 tablespoons sugar
- 1 & # 32 tablespoon & # 32 oil
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 250 & # 32 g & # 32 mascarpone
- 200 & # 32 g & # 32 white chocolate
- 400 & # 32 ml & # 32 whipped cream & # 32 32% fat
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon vanilla powdered sugar
- 200 & # 32 ml & # 32 whipped cream
- 1 & # 32 tablespoon vanilla powdered sugar
- white chocolate flakes
- sugar confetti
Good to know
The nutritional data provided in some recipes are estimated, and their role is only informative. Values cannot be guaranteed and should not be used in the treatment of medical conditions.
The equipment and ingredient sections above may contain affiliate links to the products I use and recommend.
Have you tried the recipe? Tag @iuliana_bucate_aromate or hashtag #bucatearomate on Instagram so I can find you!
Remember that you can print the recipe by pyramid cake with white chocolate cream to have it on hand when you prepare it or keep it in your recipe collection for later.
As an alternative to the pyramid cake you can try the cake recipe with lemon cream and white chocolate or the cake recipe with yogurt cream and meringue with almonds. Click on the pictures below for recipes.
Some desserts are to the liking of the whole family, and these eclairs with vanilla cream and chocolate will be praised by the little ones and the big ones for sure. Our advice is to have about two hours, because its preparation requires a little more of your time.
Here's how you can make these creamy eclairs at home!
Ingredients for eclairs with vanilla cream and chocolate icing:
for the dough:
140 grams of flour
1 tip of a sugar knife
125 milliliters of milk
100 grams of butter
300 milliliters of milk
50 grams of powdered sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
4 teaspoons wheat flour
4 teaspoons cornmeal
300 milliliters of cream
for the chocolate icing:
100 grams of dark chocolate
100 grams of sugar
25 grams of butter
7 steps to prepare eclairs with vanilla cream and chocolate:
1. Start by making the cream. Heat the milk, almost to the boil, in a saucepan. Meanwhile, mix the sugar with the yolks and vanilla essence in a bowl, pour the flour in the rain and mix the whole composition until smooth.
2. Gradually stir in the hot milk, pour everything back into the pan and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, until thickened. Turn off the heat and leave to cool covered with cling film.
3. To make the eclairs, heat the oven to 220 ° C / 200 ° C with ventilation / stage 7 on gas. Mix the flour with the sugar and salt powder in a bowl. Put the milk and butter in a saucepan with 150 milliliters of water, heat gently so that the butter melts completely, then put on high heat and reach the boiling point. Immediately turn off the heat, add the flour and mix vigorously with a wooden spoon until you get a smooth dough. Leave to cool in a plate.
4. Once the dough has cooled, put it back in the pan and add the eggs, one by one, and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
5. Put a baking sheep in a tray and make the eclairs with a bag for garnishing, placing them at a distance from each other (you should get for 2 trays the composition). Leave in the oven for 25 minutes, reducing the temperature to 200 ° C / 180 ° C with ventilation / stage 6 on the gas, on an upper shelf. After 25 minutes, make a small hole in the end of each ecler, turn them on the other side and leave for another 5 minutes, then leave to cool.
6. Mix the vanilla cream until it thickens, then use the mixer to beat the cream. An ornamental bag is also used to put the cream in the eclairs cut long, in half.
7. The chocolate icing is made by melting the chocolate in a bain-marie, over which you put a sugar syrup (boiled sugar with 50 milliliters of water) and butter and mix until it becomes homogeneous. Pour over the vanilla eclairs.
3 eggs, 300 g flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 200 g sugar, 200 g fat yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence For the cream: 100 g apricot jam, 2 pears, 300 ml liquid cream, 400 g dark chocolate.
For the top, separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites hard with the sugar. Mix the yolks with the yogurt, add the vanilla essence and the flour mixed with the baking powder. At the end, incorporate the egg whites with light movements from the bottom up. Pour the dough into a round lined tray and keep it in the oven until it passes the toothpick test, then leave it to cool for a few hours. For the cream, put the liquid cream on the fire until it shows the first signs that it wants to boil. Turn off the heat and add 300 g of chocolate, which you broke into pieces. The chocolate should be covered with whipped cream to melt evenly. Stir constantly. Allow the composition to cool completely,
then put it in the freezer for an hour. Then mix it until you get a fluffy cream. Peel a pear, grate it and slice it. Grease the top with apricot jam, then place the pear slices. Pour three quarters of the chocolate cream over them, then level it, and coat the rest with the cake. Grate the remaining dark chocolate and decorate the edges of the cake with it.
Vanilla cream, called freckled pudding
It's more than just vanilla cream. It's my little sign of appreciation for someone who turns my life into a rhythm for which I don't know if I was ready, but which does me a lot of good.
In our early days, the days when chocolate had bubbles and whipped cream floated in the clouds, when questions like & # 8220flowers, girls or boys& # 8221 cascading, I was asked what I like more of the two, chocolate or cream? I answered the same way I would answer now, the same way I would answer anytime in this life: & # 8220vanilia & # 8221. I've had a lot of vanilla cream cakes lately, & # 8220laboratoarele ciocolatasivanilie.ro & # 8220, as I sometimes caress her, have taken care of that. That probably means happiness, too.
And because I read her the article about what you can do with the yolks left in the fridge, because she had enough yolks left in the fridge, I got to work and made this vanilla cream, which I called, simply : pudding. It's a freckled pudding.
The French tell him custard. If butter, cream, chocolate or gelatin is added, the name changes and each of the variants acquires a separate status.
There are many chefs who put flour instead of starch. Or divide the quantities of the two ingredients equally. As much as I researched for vanilla cream, I would go for the starch, which I will do below.
Also, the amount of sugar increases in some recipes up to 120 grams. I put 70, I think I put enough, it turned out sweet enough.
- 4 yolks
- grated core from a vanilla pod
- 500 ml of milk
- 40 gr starch
- 70 gr sugar
Put the milk and vanilla on the fire, my recommendation is to use a double-bottomed pot, mix and leave to heat to boiling point.
The yolks are rubbed well with the sugar, after which the starch is incorporated. Pour hot milk over them, mix well, and put all this back on the fire, in the pot, over low heat. With a wooden spoon or a whisk, stir continuously until the cream starts to boil and leave for another two minutes. The mixing is not optional and will be maintained until the pot is removed from the heat. Vanilla cream can be used in a lot of cakes. Which maybe we'll talk about in a future episode. For now, let's stop at that, it's a simple dessert, which evokes many childhood memories, enjoy this moment, as minimalist as it is. You have plenty of time then for eclairs, choux or other vanilla swirls.
Cake pops with vanilla
If you are a fan of cakepops you will surely like this combination of flavors. Don't be afraid to try them because they are not hard to do, plus you will have fun modeling them.
Ingredients (for 36 cake pops):
- 70 g soft butter
- 70 g fine sugar
- 1 or
- 75 g flour
- 1 knife tip baking powder
- 40 g cream cheese
- 70 g powdered sugar
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius (the oven with ventilation at 140 degrees Celsius) and grease a cake form with butter.
Beat the butter with the sugar until a frothy mass is obtained, in which the egg is then incorporated. The flour is mixed with the baking powder, after which the mixture is incorporated into the egg foam. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for about 15 & # 8211 20 minutes. After the countertop is baked, allow to cool.
Mix the cream cheese well with the powdered sugar. Then crumble the top and mix with the cream cheese. From the obtained composition, 36 cakepops are modeled, which we then put in the freezer for 30 minutes. In order not to stick to the surface of the dish in which you place them, you can put a sheet of baking paper under them.
After the dough balls have cooled, stick them on the cakepops sticks. It is recommended to dip the sticks a few centimeters in melted chocolate beforehand. After that, stick the sticks with the glazed part in the dough and put them in the freezer for another 10 minutes. In this way, they attach much better.
To garnish, break the white chocolate into pieces and melt. We proceed in the same way with milk chocolate. More details on how to melt chocolate can be found HERE.
At the end, the cake-pops are placed in paper shapes with the stick facing up, and the chopsticks are decorated with assorted bows or you can wrap them in transparent foil.
Vanilla cream pie
1. Unfold the pie dough and leave it to thaw and heat the oven. Divide the dough and spread it in two sheets of 3-4 mm thick, which are baked one by one in the hot oven for about 20 minutes. Half of the milk is boiled with vanilla, and the rest of the milk is kept cold.
2. For the cream, beat the egg whites with 100 g of sugar and rum. Separately, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of milk and butter. Gradually add the flour and cold milk and rub well, so as not to form lumps. Put it in a bain-marie, beat it with a whisk and add the warm milk little by little. Leave it on the fire until it thickens, beating continuously. After it cools, add the beaten egg whites and half of the cream.
3. Pour the cream on one of the baked sheets and leave to cool. Then spread the rest of the cream, and on top put the other baked sheet, cut into squares. Leave in the fridge for an hour and then powder with sugar and serve.
Classic vanilla cupcakes
If you are looking for something quick but very tasty, we offer you a classic recipe. They are very easy to make and have a fluffy texture and together with the cream cheese they form a perfect pair!
Ingredients for cupcakes:
- 110 grams of flour
- 110 grams of sugar
- 110 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla essence
- half an envelope baking powder
- 200 g cream cheese
- 50 g butter
- 50 g powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 190 C (170 degrees for the fan oven) / 375 F / stage 5 for gas ovens. In a bowl, mix the sugar and butter with the mixer, then add the eggs. Continue to mix until the composition is homogeneous. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix for about 2 minutes, until all the ingredients have been incorporated.
Divide the composition into 12 cupcake shapes and put everything in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the cookies pass the toothpick test.
For the cream, mix the butter with the cream cheese. The butter needs to be at room temperature in order to easily homogenize the composition. Then add the powdered sugar, gradually and finally the vanilla essence and lemon juice. When ready, let the cream cool until you decorate the cupcakes.