Potato ribs (baked)
Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients.
The pieces of ribs are greased with the marinade mixture and left to cool for at least 2-3 hours.
Peel the potatoes, garlic and carrots, wash and cut into quarters and place in a Teflon tray with 500 ml of water. Salt.
Place the rib pieces on top and bake in the preheated oven. The rib should be half in the juice.
After 30 minutes, turn the ribs and sprinkle with white wine. Bake for another 30 minutes and return again.
Pour over the meat and the rest become. Sprinkle with red paprika. After 10 minutes with a spoon sprinkle the ribs with the fat drained into the pan.
Serve red and hot ribs with pickles or salad of vegetables.
1. Boil the potatoes with a pinch of salt until the fork enters easily, then crush them as for puree.
2. Add sour cream, garlic powder, cream cheese and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread the dough a little with the flour on a surface sprinkled with flour, then cut pieces of dough using a glass with a diameter large enough to form suitable circles in the shape of dumplings.
4. Put how many
a tablespoon of the composition in the center of each piece of dough and grease the edges with a little beaten egg with milk. Form the dumplings with a special shape and grease them again with the egg composition. Bake on a tray lined with baking paper for 25-30 minutes, or until browned.
✽ If you do not have a special shape, join the edges of the dough and press them with a fork. You will get a similar effect.
for 2 servings:
3-4 pieces of veal ribs
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
salt, pepper, oregano. basil
The veal ribs are boiled for 40 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it. After they have boiled, they are taken out of the water, cut into quarters and we put them in a bowl next to the beef ribs that were also cooked beforehand. Add the olive oil and season with salt, pepper, oregano and basil to taste. At the end, sprinkle the crushed garlic on top and put the tray in the oven for 40-50 minutes (temp. 180 degrees)
Try this video recipe too
Baked tomatoes with tomatoes
The recipe for baked tomatoes is extremely simple, but ideal for lunch or dinner. It is an easy, tasty and not expensive dish. Below we tell you the recipe step by step and we teach you how to make the best potatoes with baked tomatoes. The steps are very simple. Write down your ingredients and see how to prepare them.
- The potatoes are washed very well and boiled in their skins. Leave for only 20 minutes and then clean and slice. Give the cheese (which you want: cow, sheep, goat, etc.) on the grater. Beat the eggs with a little water.
- Add over grated cheese, cream, milk. Beat well. Add the crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile, preheat the oven.
- In an ovenproof dish, place, in turn, layers-layers of potato slices and white sauce. At the end, decorate with slices of tomatoes. Put everything in the oven for 20 minutes.
Baked tomatoes with tomatoes
The recipe for baked tomatoes is ready. On top you can sprinkle Parmesan and parsley. Everything is consumed hot.1 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Method of preparation
Baked chicken with new potatoes, green onions and zucchini
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. In a larger heat-resistant dish, mix the potatoes with the green onions.
Baked potatoes and cheese with cheese
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it about 1 cm thick (see pictures).
Videoretsepty how delicious potatoes baked in the oven
Potatoes - familiar to many a product that is present both on the holiday table and in the daily diet. There are several ways to prepare this vegetable. It goes well with other products -Myaso, fish and mushrooms. The most useful, quick and easy cooking option is baking in the oven. Different recipes, the use of additional ingredients - all this allows you to get a tasty dish. Below is a selection with videoretseptov of cooking delicious potatoes.
Baked pumpkin and new potatoes
Pork ribs with baked potatoes
The recipe for pork ribs with baked potatoes was a delicious choice for lunch today. A few days ago I invited some friends to a barbecue, but because I had a lot of meat, I kept 4 pork ribs for another recipe. On Friday the wind was blowing in my fridge, so I prepared a simple and quick lunch with the remaining pork ribs, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic and thyme.
The recipe with ribs is really very simple, it can be an idea for lunch or even for dinner, if you prefer a richer meal.
I greased the missing ribs with a little oil, salt, pepper and thyme, then left them in the fridge for about 1 hour. You can keep them longer if you want (2-3 hours). If you want, you can also use a little sweet or hot paprika, but this time I chose to make them without them, they were delicious!
Here's how I make a recipe for tender and juicy pork ribs in the oven. I highly recommend you try this simple recipe with pork!
Pork Ribs with Potatoes & # 8211 Ingredients (2-4 people)
- 4 large pork ribs
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons sunflower / peanut oil
- 200 ml water
Baked pork ribs with potatoes & # 8211 Step by step preparation
If we have big pork ribs, we cut them in half. I got 8 pieces from the 4 ribs. If they are not large, it is better to leave them whole.
Baked potatoes with ribs and cheese
Melted cheese is delicious in any combination. This time, we suggest you enjoy it over a
portion of baked potatoes with ribs. It sounds delicious? Discover the recipe:
1 kg of potatoes
300 g smoked ribs
200 g cheese
2 tablespoons oil
Method of preparation:
Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces and cook for about 10 minutes. When they are close
boiled, let them drain. Cut the ribs into strips and fry in oil until golden brown.
Meanwhile, grease a yena bowl with butter. Put the potatoes in the bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over them
spices. Above, place the cost. Mix the whole composition with a wooden spoon and leave it to
oven for 30 minutes.
When the time has elapsed, take it out of the oven and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Put back in the oven
bowl for 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
Enjoy this dish with a portion of pickled summer cucumbers.
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, ingredients
for duck steak with potatoes:
- 1 young duck, 2-2.5 kg.
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 rosemary branches
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 kilogram of medium-sized potatoes (as equal as possible)
for the red cabbage garnish:
- 1 1.2 kg red cabbage (approx.)
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons duck lard or 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 apple
- 150 ml. dry red wine
- 2-3 tablespoons of currant vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt and pepper
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, video recipe
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, recipe in text format (printable):
1. Carefully groom the duck, removing any feathers by scorching, then wipe with paper towels, including inside.
2. Cut the two apples into quarters and the orange into 5-6 slices (with the peel). Peel the garlic cloves and peel the leaves from one of the rosemary sprigs, chopping finely.
3. Grease the duck with oil all over the skin and season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary, both on the skin and inside. It is left at room temperature for about 1/2 hour-1 hour, to acclimatize, it is known that it is not necessary to start processing very cold meat. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and heat to 210 degrees Celsius.
4. Fill the duck with apple slices, garlic cloves and orange slices and stick the remaining rosemary branch into the bird's cavity. Fix the duck legs in a place with kitchen thread and place the duck in a tray suitable for the oven, arranging next to it the pieces of apple and orange that did not fit inside. Cover the tray with a suitable lid or aluminum foil and bake at 210 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 190 degrees and continue baking for another 1:45 hours.
Red cabbage garnish
5. While the duck is in the oven, we take care of the red cabbage garnish: chop the red onion, the small fish, the cabbage and the apple is peeled and cut into cubes. Fry the onion in the two tablespoons of duck lard, add the cabbage all at once, sprinkle with salt and sauté over medium heat until reduced by half. Add the sugar, diced apple, red wine, currant vinegar or balsamic vinegar and cinnamon stick. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 1 hour-1 hour and a half, until the cabbage is very tender. At the end, season with salt and pepper to taste. The detailed recipe here.
6. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, wash well and boil in salted water just enough to soften, without softening too much.
7. After the two hours have passed, mix the honey with the mustard, uncover the duck and grease with 1/3 of the honey mustard on the exposed side (chest and upper thighs). Bake for a few minutes, without covering the pan, until browned, then turn the duck upside down and grease with 1/3 of the mustard with honey. Put it in the oven again, and after it has browned, turn it over and distribute all the remaining mustard glaze on the chest, putting it in the oven for the last browning.
8. After it is browned, take the duck out of the oven and place it on a plate, with the pieces of apple and orange next to it. It will take 15-20 minutes to rest, becoming even more tender.
Finish the garnish and serve
9. Meanwhile, put the boiled potatoes in the pan in which the duck was fried. Grease well with the remaining duck fat in the pan. Put the potato tray in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the potatoes are browned.
10. Serve the fried duck with potatoes, baked apple and garnish of red cabbage. Great appetite!